Friday 16 February 2018

March's Roster

Hi guys,

So I finally received my roster for March! My roster is usually published between the 13-15th of each month. There is always so much anticipation revolving roster day. My work whatsapp group is constantly buzzing, updating each other on when the rosters are expected and then once they are out, the excitement of what amazing destinations we have been given. I decided that I wanted to get some sun (and hopefully an amazing tan) in March, so I preferenced for Caribbean and longer trips. As crew we can put in requests for what trips we would like, there are options such as US east coast, west coast, far east and caribbean, which is what I picked. So here is what I was given for March:

St Lucia (shuttle to Tobago) - 2 Nights

Los Angeles - 2 Nights

San Francisco (one of my fav destinations!) - 2 Nights

Standby - 4 Days

I am so happy wit what I have been given! I haven't been to the west coast in ages, so it was a nice surprise to see both LA and San Fran on my roster. I will keep you guys updated on my trips and what I get up to! I am so excited to start blogging about the destinations, and hopefully taking some fab photos.

Thanks for reading!

Much love

Beth
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beth Hughes
Blogger Templates by pipdig